Finding the sign. Glassing the fields. Playing the wind. Picking your spot. Don’t ever doubt your Recon.
Need instructions on how to adjust your Scott Archery Recon? Click here for a downloadable sheet.
The Scott family was the first to bring an automatically-closing return jaw to the market. This feature was first found in the Mongoose XT, then again in the Freedom XT. Now, with the Roller Trigger System and the cam-lock, fold-back connector, and shotgun-style trigger, the Recon brings the automatic closing jaw to new heights.
- Roller Trigger System for smooth trigger return
- Featuring the new, cam-lock fold back connecting strap for unimpeded use of hands
- Stainless steel, auto closing jaw
- New, curved trigger design provides a distinct feel and increased finger placement options
- Ergonomic head helps with repeatable finger placement
- Adjustable trigger travel
- Proven Scott single caliper Roller Sear design
- Solid swivel connector with 5-hole spiral length adjustment